Tosounidou Marina Gynaecology Surgeon – Obstetrician
Read the curriculum vitae of the gynaecology surgeon Marina Tosounidou that has her medical practice in Thessaloniki.
- 1990 Graduated from the Medical School of the Moscow State University.
- 1990-1992 Specialization Title in Cardiology by the University Cardiac Center of Moscow.
- 1993 Recognition by the Greek Competent Authority for the Recognition of Diplomas obtained outside Greece (DIKATSA).
- 1994-1995 Rural practice as physician at the Health Center of Aridaia.
- 1995- 1996 Specialization in General Surgery in the context of Specialization as Gynaecologist at the “Aghios Dimitrios” General Hospital in Thessaloniki.
- 1996-1998 Specialization at the Department of Gynaecology-Obstetrics of the General Hospital of Edessa.
- 1998- 2001 Completed her specialization at the Department of Gynaecology-Obstetrics of the General Hospital of Kavala.
- 2001 Acquisition of the Title of Doctor Specialized in Gynaecology-Obstetrics awarded by the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- 1995- 2009 Active participation to local and national conventions of Gynaecology/Obstetrics as well as continuous self- education on the latest developments in Medicine through e-medicine and e-modules.
PRACTISING THE SPECIALTY OF GYNAECOLOGY/OBSTETRICS
- 2002-today Practising the specialty of Gynaecology/Obstetrics.
- 2002-2004 Cooperation with a Private Society of Medical Services (Diktyo Ygeias (Health Network)).
- 2002-2004 Cooperation with the Diagnostic Center of the Eurodiagnosis Group.
- 2004-today Successful cooperation with the IVF Center of the “Genesis” Clinic and acquisition of experience and knowledge in fertility problems.
- 2004-today Sub-specialization in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgical operations of a gyneacological and obstetric nature.